This project is about to create a tool to help developing Mercury programs using eclipse.
The Purpose (Mission)
Mercury codes preferably with other JVM languages.
These are the targets we want to meet
- Build projects containing .m Mercury files using the command line Mercury compiler
- use option present in Mercury preference page;
- or on project Mercury preference page
- Syntax highlight
- Error/warning reports in Problems view
- Proposals based on scope
- Refactoring within
- Mercury sources
- Mercury and other JVM language sources supported by eclipse
This is how our organisation will gain.
- Work on this when we have spare time, or need to work on this, unless we get a sponsor for faster development.
Multiple platform support:
- (Mac) OS X
Update site to install the feature, user documentation on this site and also within the eclipse plugin.
No predefined constraints.